Guys I am shooketh. I just watched what is essentially the greatest movie of a time and I 100% feel like I will explode if I don’t have a full on fan-girl freak out. I’m too shook right now so I’mma just bullet point this b***h
- Russo (Joe or Mark?) made a cameo in his own movie which is the epitome of badass!! Y’all notice him too?
- The Cap on Cap fight scene *screams*
- Speaking of Cap, he freaking STOLE THE SHOW. My voice is literally gone because I screamed so loud! That was the coolest s*** I ever saw. Cap and Thor both sharing the hammer and axe! That is cinematic history right there.
- Why oh why did they ruin Thor in this movie! That pot belly completely obliterated Chris Hemsworth’s six pack in my mind. I need a quick google image search to undo the trauma.
- Who is excited for the new Guardians movie now that Thor is a part of them???!!! You could see the little thread they left hanging so I’m guessing that will be the premise of the next movie… Finding Gamora…
- Who else was freaking mad that they cut the scene of Captain Marvel arriving? You know the scene in the trailer when the battery in the pager dies and they all freak out….? Can’t believe they cut it out.
- I just remembered the death of Black Widow… Why the hell did they do that? This movie had me sobbing you guys. SOBBING!
- The most important part of the movie: Tony Stark. Sacrificing himself. All I could think was, my how far we’ve come: from ignorant womanizing, billionaire, weapons maker to unduster of half the universe. You’ve gotta give it up for Robert Downey Junior. That SOB is the MVP!
Ok it’s literally 11PM as I write this post and I’m exhausted. I couldn’t go to bed without having a moment of fan-girling but I promise I’ll write a more succinct less crazy review later. Good night y’all!